Hi!

I have both an Apple iPhone 6S and a Samsung Galaxy S6.

The iPhone 6S is to me pretty hum-drum I have to admit but when it comes to the
Samsung Galaxy S6? Well it seems I’m always discovering something about the
handset and its feature set every time I pick the device up from my desk or
bedside table or extract it from my shirt pocket and the feel of the device is
absolutely gorgeous, beautiful metal edges wit silky smooth glass front and
back though this combination does tend to make the phone slide about a bit
which can be annoying.

Anyway I found what I think to be a very fair and reasonable review of the
device - though it may not look that way at first glance -.

> http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/review/android-smartphones/samsung-galaxy-s6-review-best-android-phone-2015-audio-3600059/
>
> <http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/review/android-smartphones/samsung-galaxy-s6-review-best-android-phone-2015-audio-3600059/>

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.