Hi!

Here's a most interesting article on Short Wave radio and other associated topics written from a South African perspective, even so there's a hell of a lot of good reference material here including where to go to get those nice software decoders for your PC and even some sections on DRM Digital radio.

I'm told that South Africa is the place to go these days to buy Short Wave sets given that Short Wave is still apparently widely used over there though perhaps Andre could tell us more about that and by the way Andre, I know your name ends with an Accuted E but I have no idea how to represent one of those on my Windows or Mac computer keyboards so please forgive me <smile>.
http://oldradios.co.za/features/38-informative/91-shortwave-radio.html

--

Those who don't need help are prepared to help themselves