Hi!

Does anyone on list use VmWare Fusion on their Mac and Windows 10?

Its been a few years since I’ve used it though everything seems to be as I
remember it and the Windows 10 installation onto my Mac went without a hitch.
The problem I’m having is one I’ve not experienced before given that I was
using a full USB Mac keyboard the last time I used VmWare Fusion and Windows XP
I think it was.

Anyway I started installing software today and one of the first things I did
was to install NVDA and again all went smoothly except for when I tried to get
into the NVDA Menu.

I’m having no trouble with NVDA as such but for some reason I can’t use the
Caps Lock key for NVDA commands and this is my only option given I’m now using
an Apple Wireless keyboard with my Mac Mini.

Does anyone know a workaround for this or perhaps it just might be better to
ditch the Wireless keyboard and get a full Mac USB keyboard.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.