Hi!

I don’t think my email on this subject got sent for some strange reason the
first time so I’ll have another go.

Users of Windows and Mac machines may have heard of a clever utility called
Cleaner which cleans the hard drive, the registry and comes with some handy
repair tools.

Cleaner is now available for Android as an Android App which performs many
cleaning and maintenance functions on an Android device, the App can be
downloaded from Google Play or you can find out more information at
http://www.ccleaner.com <http://www.ccleaner.com/>

Cleaner for Android comes in 2 versions, standard and Professional and is very
accessible.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.