Hi Everyone!

I’m using Microsoft Word for the Mac as part of Office 2016 to write a couple
of documents and the Word experience just keeps getting better for the Mac.

I much prefer to use the Mac version of Word these days compared to the Windows
PC as the Mac menu system is there as well as the ribbon though even if
Microsoft had chosen not to include a menu system then the ribbon would still
be easily accessible.

Somehow the Word ribbon makes more sense to me on a Mac than it does on the
Windows PC and looks far better presented onscreen, that could be of course
purely because I’m so used to navigating the screen on a Mac as a matter of
course anyway.

I’m extremely pleased to find that Microsoft have fixed the bug in Word where
numbering wasn’t announced when cursoring through a list in a document, Word
also reports when the user is entering into or exiting out of lists and so on.

As list members will know I’m also fond of Word on the iPad.

I hope Microsoft continue with the good work and its really about time we had
access to the worlds most popular Word Processing package across platforms.

And yes, we have Google Docs too! I’ve not explored Google Docs on the iPhone
for quite some time but last time I was able to use it satisfactorily.  Google
Docs is perfectly accessible on Android devices and accessible on a Windows PC
through the Window-Eyes Screen Reader and Google Chrome, I know there are Mac
users who also use Google Docs through Chrome.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.