I’m glad you mentioned that as i was debating whether I should write something
about this or not so I’ll answer your question.
I’ve only had a very prompt exploration of the software and its many levels I
can assure you however what I’ve seen thus far has been extremely encouraging.
You’ll need to label many buttons and elements with Voiceover but that’s easily
done as there are help labels on each and every button, edit box and so on I
came across when browsing the screen.
I like the way the preferences are set out, the row of tabs and often tables
within those tabs.
Suppose you select the “Keyboard Shortcuts” tabs, you then see a table to the
right listing each shortcut and the keyboard command to invoke that shortcut,
not only can you cage the shortcut but you can see the list of shortcuts at a
glance thus its a handy reference point if you like.

> On 1 Jun 2017, at 12:54 pm, Roger Firman <ro...@golden-chord.com> wrote:
>
> Dear Dane,
>
> Regarding Sound Forge Pro for Mac, do you happen to know how accessible this
> product is on that computer?
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Roger Firman.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.