I’m not going to go on about this at length, its a good question however I
don’t regard Sound Forge as being music software, rather a suite for editing
and mastering audio.
Second I put the eMail regarding Sound Forge Pro for Mac up on list as a
general interest type eMail so perhaps your question would be better off
answered on another eMail list.