Okay folks, here’s something else to look forward to if you have a Google Home.
Bluetooth streaming is now rolling out for the device though Google haven’t as
yet officially documented this as far as I know.
It seems that some Google Home devices have received the firmware update whilst
others haven’t and mine is one as I discovered when I looked in the Bluetooth
settings of my Samsung Galaxy S8 phone this morning.
There it was as I scanned the list of devices looking for something entirely
different, my Google home which connected instantly when I tried to pair.
Since then I’ve been reading about those who have received the update and tried
this feature whilst other users of Google Home are crying foul!
It made sense for Google to start rolling out these updates to allow the
streaming of Bluetooth to the Google Home device, I’ve suspected that the
Google Home had a Bluetooth chip as part of the hardware but up until now I
never had any firm evidence of this.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.