On that point I have no information. All I can do is go by the UK modell info.

I’ll write up a review of it, and try to do some research to see if, and under
what badge, the device can be obtained beyond the UK.

On 26 Dec 2018, at 01:24, Dane Trethowan <grtd...@internode.on.net> wrote:

I don’t know of the particular device myself but I would remind everyone that
Roberts devices these days are marketed around the world as Sangean so others
may find the same under the Sangean name and a different model number.

> On 26 Dec 2018, at 8:12 am, Gordon Smith <gor...@mac-access.net> wrote:
>
> Good Yuletide to you, one and all. I trust your Christmas celebrations went
> well.
>
> I’ve been playing around with the Roberts Concerto 2 multimedia device for
> quite some time now, and wondered whether anybody else on list would find a
> comprehensive but objective review of the device of value?
>
> If yes, I shall compile one and either upload it to this group, or post it on
> our BLOG.

------------------------------

This post, like all posts to the Techno Chat E-Mail group has been scanned by
our server-side antivirus/malware solution. This should not, however, be viewed
as a substitution for your own security strategy. We assume no culpability
whatever, implicit or otherwise, for any compromise to your systems as a result
of opening any post to this group. Suffice it to say that we remain vigilant
within the boundaries of reason. We strongly urge you to do likewise! You have
been warned!!!

You can find an RSS listing of all posts to this group at:
<https://mail.mac-access.net:7025/list/techno-chat@techno-chat.net>
or at:
<https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=all&q=techno-chat@techno-chat.net>

To encourage your friends to join this group, first accept our thanks for
spreading the word. Then, have them send a message to the list processing
engine at:
<techno-chat-j...@techno-chat.net>
To toggle on/off Digest (batch) mode for this group, please send a blank
message to:
<techno-chat-dig...@techno-chat.net>
To leave the group, please send a blank message to:
<techno-chat-le...@techno-chat.net>.

To contact the support address for this group, please write to:
supp...@techno-chat.net>