I’ve heard a lot of good things about the S10. And it’s interesting how many
technology journalists are making direct comparisons between the iPhone XS,
iPhone XS Max and the Samsung Galaxy S10.

According to what I’ve been reading, the S10 wins out on battery performance.
But the iPhone XS and XS Max are better in terms of mobile performance.
Apparently, the S10 isn’t quite as good in places where the mobile signal is
weaker.

I’m still on the iPhone 6s, and the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+. The iPhone is an
old device now and it’s no longer possible to do trade-ins. Same is true of the
S6 Edge+. I can’t afford to be buying a new device and, to be honest, if I
could, it would probably be a watch of some type. I’m still erring towards the
Apple Watch Series 4, if for no other reason than the seamless integration with
the iPhone. OK, the 6S is an old device but at least it still runs the current
OS. So until things change, it’s a matter of making the best of what I have.

Oh yes, and I do still have a 2015 Sony Xperia X Performance as well. But to my
shame, since I received it, I still haven’t got it properly set up. That’s
something I’m going to have to tackle in the coming days I think. May even have
a shot at it now.