Thankfully the bank I deal with in Australia - The Commonwealth - have a very
accessible App I can use.
Failing that - if I’m out shopping etc - then I can use my iPhone with Apple
Pay and my Bank at terminals so no more worrying about touch screens and so on.
I really must check to see how accessible Samsung Pay is as the Samsung S10 is
my phone of choice.