Okay in for a double treat this time <smile>
The first sample is of me standing near the reverse cycle air conditioner as it
powers up.
My air conditioning unit is a split system thus the compressor is outside and
that’s where I am in this recording.
It was 2 degrees outside when the recording was made earlier this morning thus
the compressor unit was blowing out cold air from inside the house whilst the
other end of the split system was blowing hot air into the house so here’s the
powering up.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2nx7ftbgxx7hf8c/190623_0198.WAV?dl=0
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/2nx7ftbgxx7hf8c/190623_0198.WAV?dl=0>
Later on the Air compressor had reached full speed, my air conditioner is an
inverter unit as you will hear from sample number 2.
The machine makes quite a loud noise and you will hear Yours Truly attest to
such with an exclamation <smile>.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ucvh145e891dvsi/190623_0199.WAV?dl=0
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/ucvh145e891dvsi/190623_0199.WAV?dl=0>