Hi,
The following test comes curtesy of my friend Tom.
Tom has 3 pairs of Bluetooth headphones each with a microphone as he explains
in this Demo, a pair from B&O, a pair from B&W and a pair from Bose.
The B&O and Bose pairs have noise cancelling where you hear the difference in
how the microphone sounds due to processing.
The B&W P5 pair has no noise cancelling and - in my opinion - sounds more
natural.
Having said that however the B&O and Bose pairs are not uncomfortable to listen
to.
Anyway judge for yourself.
I forward this on as I’m sure there are a lot of list members out there
wondering just how the microphones sound on headsets these days.
Surprisingly - although the Sony is rated as the best noise cancelling headsets
available - the microphones of these headsets sound absolutely dreadful when it
comes to making phone calls.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4gnvnvryvy5zpcr/Microphone%20Test.m4a?dl=0
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/4gnvnvryvy5zpcr/Microphone%20Test.m4a?dl=0>