Hi there,

I’m coming in late to the conversation and only going on the subject line, is
someone asking about what the best tool to repair a Windows system?

In my experience the short answer to that is NONE and I’ll outline my thinking
below.

Firstly Windows 10 is without a doubt the best version of Windows there has
ever been when it comes to stability so Windows just doesn’t crash or miss
behave as it used to thus your Windows system should cruise along nicely.

Windows has tools built-in to optimise your system including Disk Optimiser I
think the tool is now called so it would pay to have a look at the App and read
up on how best to use it according to your specific needs though the software
will run automatically.

SSD drives are now being used in modern-day computers so maintenance for the
drive isn’t needed.

If any major problems should occur say in 6 months then its just as easy to
reset your Windows PC and start again, this process normally takes less than an
hour and a half so all you really need to worry about is having a good backup
strategy in place either to the cloud, to another drive or both so you can be
sure to have your data handy in case of an emergency.

When it comes to emptying the recycle bin then no special toos are required,
find the Recycle Bin on your desktop, right click on it, select “Empty Recycle
Bin” and follow the prompts.