One thing I like about Android is that I seem to be continually discovering
amazing Apps that doe incredible things in my option and the latest of these
I’ve found is the Keep Notes App that came installed on my Google Pixel 3.
The App is indeed a note taking App which is simple to use and navigate,
exactly what you want in a note taker, simplicity and ease of use.
You can take either audio or voice notes and it is the voice notes feature that
interested me.
Double-tap on the New Voice Note button and the phone beeps to indicate that it
is recording so speak your mind and when you finish the phone beeps again to
indicate that recording is completed.
You can play your audio back or see how Google has translated your note in the
edit box where you can add or edit the translation by double-tapping the edit
box and using all the usual context menu commands, by typing additional
characters etc.
Notes can be used as reminders etc though I haven’t found out as yet how one
would save these notes to the Cloud, I suspect the sharing button has something
to do with all that and will do further exploration in the App tomorrow.

------------------------------

This post, like all posts to the Techno Chat E-Mail group has been scanned by
our server-side antivirus/malware solution. This should not, however, be viewed
as a substitution for your own security strategy. We assume no culpability
whatever, implicit or otherwise, for any compromise to your systems as a result
of opening any post to this group. Suffice it to say that we remain vigilant
within the boundaries of reason. We strongly urge you to do likewise! You have
been warned!!!

You can find an RSS listing of all posts to this group at:
<https://mail.mac-access.net:7025/list/techno-chat@techno-chat.net>
or at:
<https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=all&q=techno-chat@techno-chat.net>

To encourage your friends to join this group, first accept our thanks for
spreading the word. Then, have them send a message to the list processing
engine at:
<techno-chat-j...@techno-chat.net>
To toggle on/off Digest (batch) mode for this group, please send a blank
message to:
<techno-chat-dig...@techno-chat.net>
To leave the group, please send a blank message to:
<techno-chat-le...@techno-chat.net>.

To contact the support address for this group, please write to:
supp...@techno-chat.net>