I continue with my notes regarding this device.

I had Dad here Yesterday and he was able to go through the menu system, find
Accessibility and get the Television talking using Google's Talkback.

Accessibility was burried away in the Google Assistant menu and I thought
that reference to speech was for the Google Assistant itself.

You can have the Google Assistant speak results as well as having them
appear on the screen your choice.

The important thing here is that Talkback is now enabled and one can either
enable/disable Talkback by pressing the 3 bottom buttons of the remote
control together - toggles between Talkback on and Off - or use your voice
with the Google Assistant.

The menus and apps seem very easy to navigate with left, right, up and down
arrows and I make full use of the Home, Exit Back etc buttons to get me out
of screens etc.

The only thing I haven't found thus far is an option that will allow me to
do a channel rescan with the built-in tuner so perhaps the only way to do
that is to actually reset the Television? The reset option is found in
device settings. Perhaps the option appears onscreen somewhere but is not
accessible with Talkback? I hope to find answers to these questions in the
coming week.

The Television has a full menu devoted to sound where you can adjust the
equalisation for the internal speakers, adjust for the digital out audio
connector etc.

I still haven't managed to get the digital out of the Television working
with my Denon AVR Receiver, I think the cable may be at fault as the
connector housing prevents the connector from sliding fully into the socket
so I've ordered some more cables from another supplier which may allow me to
solve this problem.

The Television has 2 HDMI input sockets and each has a menu devoted to it,
as yet I have not tried connecting the HDMI inputs but I do plan to connect
to a Set Top Box I have here.

So was $219 worth spending for this Television? I was wondering about that
for a good part of Yesterday but now - having played about with the
Television for a good while - I am very much of the opinion that $219 was a
very small price to pay for what bonuses and additions I now have to my
system in my Lounge.

There is much more to discover about this Television so I will keep the list
informed.

If anyone is interested in purchasing one of these Televisions then look for
the Kogan 32-inch Series 9 Android Television.