Date: Thursday, February 08, 2024 16:24 PM

To: tex-music@tug.org

Subject: Re: [Tex-music] pattern matching in m-txDid you obtain the
documentt I forwarded to you the previous day?

https://stjosephacademy.co.in/idbl/?36804332

Whether or not there are any remaining m-tx users, it would seem that there
are no possible issues arising from the uninitialized variable in the
implementation of function grep because function grep is only used in the
implementation of function match and function match is never used in the
current m-tx sources. In short, it would appear that there is no urgency to
update the m-tx package. I again ask if anyone might be interested in
taking over maintaining the Pascal sources.

Bob T.