On Tue, 13 Dec 2005, The Genuine Don Simons wrote:

To all--

I'm almost as offended by the poor English as by the hijacking of my email
address. But there's nothing I can do about either.

Maybe you could join the group of image addresses on:

http://icking-music-archive.org/email-addresses-16.html

instead of making it clearly available on WIMA (and on other sites ?). But this won't be fully effective until *all* the guys who are infected with this trojan have thrown their computers through the window:-)

regards,

Jean-Pierre Coulon                         E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Observatoire de la Côte d'Azur
Département ARTEMIS
BP 4229
06304 NICE CEDEX 4

Tel (33) {0}4 92 00 31 74   Fax (33) {0}4 92 00 31 38