>|bob tennent asked for a translation.  i can _read_ this stuff, but it
 >|comes out as a sort of stream of consciousness  in my brain, not easy
 >|to write down.  so i used google translate from the text of the mail:
 >|
 >|===
 >|
 >|I am writing to you because I have some problems with musixflx and
 >|musixtex.  I am quite new in the use of musixtex, so I do not know how I
 >|should actually use musixflx. Namely, if I score sheet had brought, and
 >|let the code compile with XeLaTeX (I use texworks, downloaded from TeX),
 >|the rows are not ordered - that would musixflx do, but I can not use.
 >|
 >|I have all the necessary files, (musixflx.bat, musixflx.lua) but I do
 >|not know in which directory should I place them. For example: ... \
 >|texlive \ 2010 \ texmf-dist \ ... or what. I have read the guide
 >|(. Pdf), but that has not enough to help me solve this problem.  Please
 >|if you can help me, please reply.
 >|
 >|If you want, I can. Tex file attach.

Can anyone translate the following to German:

  The file musixflx.bat has to be placed in any directory on the executable
  PATH.  The directory in which you are processing the .tex file should do.
  There are instructions in

  http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/musixtex/musixtex-install.pdf

  for adding a folder to the executable PATH in Windows.  Then do

   > musixflx <basename>

  at a command-line after moving to that directory.

Bob T.