>|1.) I copied musixflx.bat, musixflx.lua, musixflx.exe, musixflx.mx1 and
 >|musixflx.mx4 into the directory, where the .tex file is, just to make
 >|sure,
 >|that every needed file is at hand for LaTeX.

Mátyás: Please remove musixflx.mx1 and musixflx.mx4; I don't know
what they are but they're not what you want. You shouldn't need both
musixflx.exe and musixflx.lua. The first is a Windows binary compiled
from a C program; the second is an architecture-independent Lua script.
Either should work. musixflx.bat is a script that calls musixflx.lua
using texlua.

 >|2.) In Total Commander I typed into the command line: musixflx
 >|watzullenwe.
 >|Here watzullenwe is the basename of the .tex file.

That should have produced watzullenwe.mx2, one way or the other. Did you have
watzullenwe.mx1 initially?

 >|3.) Now, I opened watzullenwe.tex in TexWorks, and compiled it with
 >|XeLaTeX
 >|(is it the last step of the three-pass-system?). And then I got this
 >|message:

I very much that XeLaTeX will work. If watzullenwe.tex is a LaTeX file,
use LaTeX; otherwise use just TeX or eTeX.

If you have musixtex.lua and musixtex.bat scripts installed, you should
be able to just do

> musixtex watzullenwe

and everything will be done for you. And you can configure TeXWorks to
use musixtex.bat as a TeX processor. Please consult the latest version
of

http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/musixtex/musixtex-install.pdf

Bob T.