On Thu, 4 Dec 2014 16:01:49 +0100
Dieter <d.gloet...@web.de> wrote:

> WIth Tenor clef it looks much better.
>
> Regards, DIeter

Dear Dieter,
tenor clef is the right choice, but I think that the problem comes with the
fact that every note has own stem direction inserted in the code, like, I
suppose, happens to the xml code. One of the better feature of PMX is that not
all the specifications of the note are needed for each note. Isn't possible to
omit in the resulting PMX code the information about the stem direction (l or
u), or, better, let the choice to the user if include or not this information
in the resulting PMX code?

The same happens for the octave specification of the note, but in this case the
problem, I suppose, is bigger, because "if the note is more than a fourth away
from the most recent note" octave number or +/- is requested. Nevertheless with
those two features should be possible traspositions.

A sincere compliment for your work.

Luigi

--
Luigi Cataldi <luica...@gmail.com>