rajkjudit wrote on 06/21/2016 11:13 AM:
To Christian Mondrup:

I do hope, one of the e-mail addresses is working and you receive my mail.
Best,
Dear Mr Mondrup,

I am a contralto singer and a professor at the Music Academy in
Budapest. On my next recital in November, I am planning to sing songs
cycles with string quartet (or quintet plus clarinet). All of the
music included for the program are originally for voice and piano,
but we will play them in contemporary transcriptions for voices and
strings.

[snip]

I do hope that we can cooperate for the success.
Waiting for your answer, friendly yours,

I'm going to answer the mail privately.
--
Christian Mondrup
WIMA: Werner Icking Music Archive