Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2017 12:58 PM
To: tex-music@tug.org
Subject: [Tex-music] XML2PMX New Version!

Dear all,

I am happy to announce an updated Version of "XML2PMX", a converter from
MusicXML to PMX-Input.
It is available as Windows-Exe and Linux-binary.

http://icking-music-archive.org/software/xml2pmx/XML2PMX_Windows.zip
http://icking-music-archive.org/software/xml2pmx/XML2PMX_LINUX.tar.gz

Now every PMX or MusiXTeX user has the world of MusicXML at his or her
finger tip.

This does not only concern sheet music published in MusicXML, but as
well musical OCR scanner output.

Apart from error  corrections  the major new features are:
    - Lyrics can be extracted and stored in a separate file (option
L=Lyrics)
    - several options for console output (P=parsed data, D=directions,
V=voices, S=statistics,)
    - automatic detection of pickup
    - incomplete measures or voices are automatically filled with blind
rests

Please see the attachment for further details.

Regards,
Dieter