From: Don Simons [mailto:dsim...@roadrunner.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 8:19 PM
To: 'Werner Icking Music Archive' <tex-music@tug.org>
Subject: RE: New PMX version

With help from Christian Mondrup and Bob Tennent I've addressed a few
FORTRAN bugs, and reposted the entire zip file under the same name. FYI
these were very subtle, not showing up with my gfortran compiler but they
did occur with several other compilers that Christian and Bob used.
Hopefully they're now fixed. If you downloaded the older one from yesterday,
to be safe please replace it with today's version.

Happy PMX'ing!

--Don Simons