Hi,

I formerly used seminar.cls to produce foils for presentations. Now I
want to power up my foils using TeXPower.
Therefore I tried to use my old slidepagestyle as you can see in the
attached file. However the heading of my slidepagestyle seems to be
overlaped by the slide background. It blinks only once when a new page
is presented. How can I make the heading to be shown on my slides?
As you can see the foils also have a white left margin. How can I get
rid of this?

Thanks in advance,
        Sven

P.S.: How can I make the foils start immediately in full screen mode?