On Mon, 3 Jul 2000 12:47:03 +0200 (MET DST), Stephan Lehmke wrote:

> You can get the seminar default back by adding
> \centerslidestrue to the preamble of your document.

Oops, this was true until powersem version 0.4, when I
tried to make incremental footnotes look nicer ;-)

With the current version I expect \centerslidestrue to
have no effect when the display option is set.

Just now I'm building a new distribution containing powersem
0.5a where this is fixed, i.e. \centerslidesture should
work again.

regards
Stephan

--
  Stephan Lehmke                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Fachbereich Informatik, LS I   Tel. +49 231 755 6434