Hi,

Recently I tried adding an index to a series of lecture notes and
the hyperlinks don't work.  I'm compiling with pdflatex 0.13c,
hyperref 6.70q and the latest texpower/powersem

The reason seems to be indicated by one of the hundreds of warnings
that look like this:

: [194]
: Warning (ext1): destination with the same identifier (name{page.5}) already exi
: sts!
: \new@pdflink ...Hy@SaveLastskip \pdfdest name {#1}
:                                                   \@pdfview \[EMAIL PROTECTED]
: l.4310 \end{slide}

Of the almost 200 pages generated all are assigned a page number between
1 and 5.   The references to pages 1-5 in the index work, but go to the wrong
page, while references to higher pages do nothing.  I tried tracing the problem
last night but couldn't figure out why the wrong counter was being used.

For as long as I remember using texpower I've had these warnings, but
had ignored them since they had no effect on the output.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

--
Tom Harke
Department of Computing Science

What is a magician but a practising theorist?
  -- Obi-Wan Kenobi