r4220 appears to be the cause of bug #3415308.  When I revert the change
made in r4220 fluxbox and other apps that exhibit rendering artifacts along
their window decorations all behave properly.  I have not seen any problems
with this so far (limited testing), however Adam's commit note states
that "Don't
hook pixmaps in vncHooks, it fixes crash after XDrawArc call.". Attached is
the patch I'm using, can someone look over it and verify whether or not
there is still a problem with XDrawArc?

Thanks,
-brian