On 12/20/2010 9:17 AM, Adam Tkac wrote:
>>> I'm having a problem where a modifier key (usually Alt) gets stuck on.
>>> This seems to happen when I press multiple modifiers at once, and don't
>>> release them in the correct order.
> Ok, this is annoying issue and I tried to bake a patch for it. It is
> attached, Can you please test it? You should be able to cleanly apply
> it to the SVN trunk.

THANK YOU!!!  This has been a huge annoyance ever since I started using
TigerVNC, and your patch appears to solve it.  I've only used it for a
few minutes, so I'm not sure if it solves everything, but it does
prevent the recipe I posted from getting the Alt key stuck.

I did get a number of warnings when compiling:

  CXX   Input.o
Input.cc: In function 'int pointerProc(_DeviceIntRec*, int)':
Input.cc:233: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'
Input.cc:234: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'
Input.cc:235: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'
Input.cc:236: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'
Input.cc:237: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'
Input.cc:239: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'
Input.cc:240: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'
Input.cc: In member function 'void InputDevice::initInputDevice()':
Input.cc:284: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'

--
Chris Madsen                                           c...@cjmweb.net