> This is great news. Will the code be available for inspection /
> modification?Yes.  It is the same source code as the current version.  Just
> compile under Linux and voila...   The code currently has a no-commerical
> copyright on it, but I am going to GPL it (if I can ever figure out what GPL
> to use).
I have the serial port code working,  but something weird is going on.  It acts
like the serial reads are blocking (but a test loop shows it non-blocking).
Net result is I can get it to update the screen but not access the
keyboard/mouse or I can access the keyboard/mouse, but not update the screen
(unless you are moving the mouse).  Figuring out what is going on is not going
well...