It is only tracking the GPS sats,  running at 1Hz rate.   Almost every GPS
receiver that can run faster than 1Hz has warnings that the 1PPS output is only
valid/stable if the device is configured for 1Hz output.

My Ublox 8 receiver tracks GPS/Glonass/Beidou/SBAS sats.   I have seen it
tracking over 24 sats, but its NMEA and binary messages timings are very
stable.  Remarkable considering all the NMEA sentences it take to report all
those sats.

I'm currently collecting histogram data from the Trimble Resolution-T SMT (TEP)
receiver... it has one of the worse standard deviations of all the receivers
that I tested (the TEP version can run in either TSIP and Motorola emulation
modes, both had poor message timings).   The original Resolution-T had very
stable message timing performance.