> Thank you but it seems that both links the same in your page.

Fixed.

> The main reason is that we have about 150 modules to upload and I prefer not
> loosing too much time releasing them manually. We have to create new
> automated releasing and testing scripts for this.

Your are doing a disservice to the project at this point:These Modules with
missing Sources have been uploded about 4 month ago. Many user claimed they are
missing, many bad discussions arose. This is not good for the communities sprit.

On the other hand: As you stated at the last German community Meeting, there
should be a new "one-click" publication mechanism in 4.2 (I've not tested 4.2
yet). With this it should be a matter of one hour or so to release the modules.
(N.B. Anyway I don't believe, you published the modules manually in the first
place.)

And on even another hand: You need to implement the tools for automated
publication anyway. You could have done earier and save a lot of bad
discussions.

Regards
Hartmut Goebel

IT-Security In Complex Environments