Bernardo Avila Pires wrote:
 Greetings!
   I have recently written a tutorial, putting together some of the
experience I gathered

I like this section Bernardo:
Tinyos adopts some modular programming concepts and principles, such as programming for interfaces. The only way you should acces a component is through interfaces, which are wired via configuration files, forming components. A component is at its simpest form a module. A component can also be formed by a configuration wrapping together other components.

It is in the modules that interfaces are truly implemented. If a component provides an interface, then it must implement all it's commands, whereas the interface's events must be implemented by every component which uses it. Configurations can only adopt another component's implementation of an interface. This means that a command issued in a component