Hi,

I am using boomerang on windows. I had been using the java serial-pc
connection perfectly well and transferring packets to and fro. But I
modified the Packetizer.java a little and did a make clean and make in
the packet/ directory. I also recompiled the Packetizer.java file.
After this, I'm not able to send any packets on the serial link and I
get an error saying:

Error on [EMAIL PROTECTED]:57600: java.io.IOException: Could not open
COM14: TOSComm JNI library runtime error: Error 2.
in NativeSerialPort.CreateFile

I'm simply running the net.tinyos.tools.Listen app and exporting the
MOTECOM variable properly. The changes in Packetizer.java were not
significant and I tried to undo them but the problem still persists.

I even tried running the tos-install-jni as mentioned in a previous
post. But that didn't help either. I'd be thankful for any pointers.

Thanks,

Bhavish