Hi all,

Just received an email from EDAS saying that there is a problem with
the submission system and that the deadline is extended for 24 hours
but this time the authors are just to email the final version of the
paper (just one time) to specific email addresses.

regards,
ankur

========================
It seems that EDAS has some submissions issues around the time of the
Sensys deadline.  Some (but not all) of you may have received an email
regarding a 1-day extension.  We are reluctant to re-open the Sensys
submission site for another full day of general updates and uploads,
however.  If you feel that EDAS impeded you yesterday, please
**email** your final version (pdf only) to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

We will accept at most one version per paper.  We will NOT accept
emails after 5pm eastern time.  If you are happy with the version
uploaded yesterday, you can be confident we have received.

Best regards,
Margaret Martonosi and Adam Wolisz