Hello,
 I am using TelosBmotes and TinyOS for my experiment.  Iwould like to know the
hardware limit of this mote (MSP 430 and CC2420). I wascarrying some initial
experiment to understand the hardware limit, I consideredtwo mote, one was the
pinging mote and the other was the base station toreceive the packet. The
pinging mote transmits packet for every 50ms (which isin 1 minute, there will
be 1200 packets) and in next experiment the pingingmote transmitted packet for
every 200ms (1 minute=300 packets). Comparatively200ms performed better packet
delivery ratio. The distance between the mote is1m and the packet length is 100
bytes.

Why this difference?

Is this because of transmission interval between the packetor the number of
bytes to be transmitted??

Experts, please share your suggestions?

Thanks,
Prem