Her request is worded a lot less off-puttingly than is typical for a
pre-med "I need this grade" missive, but:

in spite of what she says did not attend approximately 1/3 of the
classes.

...the falsehood doesn't speak well for her.

The medical school's policy ("they willl not accept an application
with a g[r]ade that i received in your class") sounds unjustifiable.
If I had a favorable impression of the student, I would offer to
contact the medical school and vouch for her application (while
leaving the course grade as is).  But I'm not sure that I would have a
favorable impression of this student.

--David Epstein
  da...@neverdave.com