I remember when I first started teaching in the early '90s I was provided by the publisher the instructor's manual by Martin Bolt. I found it to me a gold mine of classroom activities, tips and ideas to extend student learning beyond the book. I valued it so much that I asked for another copy - one for home and one for the office - so that I would never be without it. I always turned to Dr. Bolt's manual for ideas on how to make the lecture come to life. As Phil de Haan said in his speech for Dr. Bolt when he received the presidential award, he was a "teacher's teacher".

Michael

Michael Britt