I know of Martin Bolt.His instructional exercises came in a blue box with
learning objectives for each chapter,and suggested readings.This came about the
same time there was a text from another author which consisted of modules.The
Bolt blue box also contained scales of personality such as determining locus of
control.
I was teaching at predominantly black institutions at that time and I did not
find any social psychology text at that time that went into depth of addressing
the Afrocentric perspective.A text by Katz "Towards the elimiation of prejudice"
was good.Most social -psyh topics appear to be more relevant to highly
sophisticated cultural societies.I am not certain if Gordon Allport's
constructs re prejudice would be relevant today.

Michael "omnicentric" Sylvester,PhD
Daytona Beach,Florida