Hi Stephen,
I'll tape the Nash PBS special for you.  (Just remind me, if you happen to
think of it.)

I know this is probably a stupid question, but is the Canadian format the
same as US?  The British format used to be different.  Just checking...

Thanks for doing the footwork (no, it's "legwork" - hmmm, interesting
commentary on English language) on Nash.  Did you see the film yet?  I'm
banking on your not liking it.  (I didn't, anyhow - nice little story, but
not very deep, not much of anything.)

Best,
Beth