> I saw a film a long time ago, can't remember the title but Max von Sidow (who
> played Christ years before in a film) plays a guy who only turns on his tv
> once a year to see if anything has changed. After doing his annual tv thing,
> he says to his friend who comes to visit, "If Jesus Christ ever came back and
> saw all the things being done in his name, he'd never stop puking."
>
> Timely isn't it?

The title of the movie was "Hannah and her sisters"

The actual line was "...he'd never stop throwing up..."

Yes, timely and still makes me crack up

 Jim Guinee, Ph.D.
 Director of Training & Adjunct Professor
 University of Central Arkansas Counseling Center
 313 Bernard Hall    Conway, AR  72035    USA

 "But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord.
 Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who
 asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.
 But do this with GENTLENESS and RESPECT"
 [emphasis mine]  [1 Peter 3:15]

 E-mail is not a secure means to transmit confidential
 information. The UCA Counseling Center staff does not
 use e-mail to discuss personal issues. The staff does
 not maintain 24-hour access to their e-mail accounts.