Patrick,

If you ever have the opportunity to visit Leipzig, be sure to make prior
arrangements with the psychology department to visit their "Wundt Room." You
can sign the ledger on Wundt's desk and note Cattell's signature many pages
earlier.

--
Thom

Thomas G. Brown, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
Distinguished Professor of the College

Utica College of Syracuse University
1600 Burrstone Road, Utica, New York, 13502-4892
Voice: 315/792-3187          Fax: 315/792-3248
"What lies behind us and what lies before us
    are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

                            - R. W. Emerson