Hi all,

This is my semiannual announcement for additions (including photos), removals,
and changes to the TIPS Member Listing at:
http://flightline.highline.edu/sfrantz/tips

For new members, this is an announcement of the listing's existence.  =)

If you're accustomed to visiting the page, be prepared.  I've made a major
change.  In the process, I've updated several dead links.  If I've
inadvertently changed something I shouldn't have -- or even deleted you --
please let me know.

Email me off list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sue

--
Sue Frantz                 Highline Community College
Psychology                Des Moines, WA
http://flightline.highline.edu/sfrantz/
--
APA Division 2: Society for the Teaching of Psychology
http://teachpsych.org/