Hi

Here's a brief blurb on this research ... you might have to register to see it.

http://www.the-scientist.com/blog/display/55989/

At least from the summary here, the researchers appear to hint that the
learning might be "conscious," which seems to me a stretch.

Take care
Jim

James M. Clark
204-774-4134 Fax
j.cl...@uwinnipeg.ca

On 18 Oct 2009 at 12:17, Britt, Michael wrote:

> I haven't done an episode on classical conditioning so I'm looking around to
> see if there has been
> anything interesting on the topic. Just wondering if anyone had heard of any
> neat applications of
> classical conditioning in recent
> research?

How about this?

Bekinschtein, T. et al (2009). Classical conditioning in the
vegetative and minimally conscious state. Nature Neuroscience,
published online 20 September.

Stephen L. Black, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology, Emeritus
Bishop's University