Mike,

That's a little like comparing a scholarly treatise on life in neolithic
times with the old Reiner & Brooks "2000 Year Old Man" routine with ("We
spoke Rock." "Really, could you give me an example of Rock?" "Yeah. 'Hey
you, don't throw that Rock at me'.") Of course, Mike has never had a
cynical thought about Christmas, or (more to the point of this
admittedly trite Gladwell piece) about the kind of overly obvious
research conclusions that psychologists sometimes like to dress up as
being Scientific Discoveries. :-)

Chris
--

Christopher D. Green