On Mon, 05 Feb 2001 14:51:46 -0600 Gerald Henkel-Johnson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm in charge of finding a comprehensive psychology major senior exam
> that can satisfy regional accreditation requirements for departmental
> assessment.  Consequently, the test results must be able to be broken
> down into subareas, so as to provide constructive departmental feedback.
>  Perhaps it would also be used in a longitudinal sense i.e. administered
> upon acceptance to the major, just before graduation, and maybe even at
> 1-year post-graduation.
>
> Recommendations?

We have been very happy with the ACAT.  You can customize the
areas tested to match your program, you receive scores broken
down by subarea, they are fast and relatively cheap (about $10
per test).

You can find out more at http://pacat.apsu.edu/pacat/

Ken

Kenneth M. Steele                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dept. of Psychology
Appalachian State University
Boone, NC 28608
USA