From: Janice Nichols <jan...@centurytel.net>
To: rj_ran...@yahoo.com; tmic-list@eskimo.com; Barbara Alma <balmat...@aol.com>
Sent: Sun, Feb 14, 2010 9:23 am
Subject: Re: [TMIC] TM and Pilates

Looks like Randy and Barbara are living proof that TM, or whatever, is still
not understood very well.     Seems strange that they follow the symptoms for a
while and
then change some, but then isn't that what TM does?     I am certainly not the
same as I was when TM hit - yet I still follow the symptoms, a couple added and
couple disappeared.    What a situation it puts us in, but at least we all have
each other.     Can't tell you what a difference it made to discover this
website.    Thanks
guys.
Janice