From: Bernie <bpe...@austin.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 03:30:19 -0600
To: Dalton Garis <malugss...@gmail.com>, TMIC <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] question

   Hey Dalton,
     Shot in the dark, but my doctors put me on Tegratol.  Now it's original
use is for seizures, but one of the side effects is it does sometimes stop
the "electrical, lightning bolt" sensations.  I was on it for a while, but
started having seizures; my body couldn't metabolize the Tegratol correctly
so it caused me to have seizures.  It is a rare occurrence, but I seem to
get them all...lol.  But while I was taking it, it did help a lot with the
'electrical' impulses and shocks going through me.  Might ask your doctor
about it...
 Namaste,
 Bernie in Texas