Richard

I certainly hope so.  I did a mass update of everything I had.  Please give it a test and let me know as I may have missed some things.

If your are getting errors do a fresh checkout of the sources and not an update.

Regards

Kenneth

Richard Houston wrote:
Sorry but I have to ask to be sure, this includes the field exit issue fix
as well?

Regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |

Kenneth Pouncey said:

Oh by the way I do not know what has changed in this update from the cvs
version.  I am thinking you will not see much difference in the
functionality.

The last few user visable changes were:

added code for https hotspots sent from Richard I think.
added four new key options called:
   fast cursor down
   fast cursor up
   fast cursor right
   fast cursor left

Also added a parameter to control how backspace works when backspacing
from the
first position of a field.  This setting is located in the Error category.

Windows are now treated as gui objects so are saved and restored
graphically.

There is minimal support for Single Choice selection fields.  They work
finally
but not graphically like client access.  Still need to save and restore
them as
that does not work yet.

Drum roll please .... And of course the change to correct the error with
selection rectangle disappearing for 5.0 jdk versions.

Internally was an overall restructor of the code base.  Hope it works.

Regards

Kenneth

Quoting Kenneth Pouncey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Try out cvs to see how it works.  You might have do a fresh checkout of
the project if you are getting a lot of errors.

Kenneth