Hi Kenneth,

> I was talking about the information that is
> output when doing an ant build not what shows
> up on emulator frame.

Aaaaaaaaaaah ic :-)

> I think Richard or Marc mentioned it
> after the CVS mass update.

Clear.

> ran across the logging panel.
> Can you finish that up sometime soon.

Erm... no, cause i still do not understand
the whole logging crap, i've had it with that
stuff. I already programmed the gui in, so
let somebody that understand that logging
crap put the logging code in, cause i even
do not understand how to put logging on
anyway. In my opinion the change to the
logging stuff was the worst thing we have
changed into the code. I still prefer the
old way without the log4j stuff.

Ofcourse that is personal choice.

> Actually will be renaming it to 0.6.0
> because of all the changes for headless.

I agree with that.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best Regards,

Patrick Bielen